6 Days Basic Tanzania Camping Safari
This Basic Tanzania Camping Safari is designed especially for outdoor lovers, who would like to experience the ultimate adventure of Tanzania Safari Tours but are on a tight budget. You will travel with your own personal chef and mobile tents which will be set up upon your arrival at the public campsites. Most public campsites have shared washroom and shower facilities but may not always have hot water.
The facilities are well maintained and are kept thoroughly clean. If you love nature and would like to sleep in a canvas tent under the star-filled African sky or sit around a campfire listening to the sounds of laughing hyenas and other nocturnal sounds, this is the safari for you.
For convenient and flexible guided safaris with Mangokili Adventures, all transfers on every quoted safari itinerary published on our website are inclusive.
However, for pick-ups and drop-offs outside Tanzania, we will have to requote your itinerary to cover the extra costs depending on your whereabouts. To be sure it will always be our 4×4 vehicles and driver-guides with you the whole trip, on safari, from and to the airport.
Guided Tanzania Safari Tours is by far the most rewarding option for most of our visitors. Whatever your budget, imagine a hustle-free Safari, arranged pick-ups and drop-offs, pre-booked accommodation, and campsites all tailored to your specifics.
Affording you the comfort and luxury you could hardly achieve on your own. By putting you first, Mangokili Adventures commits to providing you with curated private safari packages that cater to all budgets.
Experience in Serengeti Safari
In this regard, we have designed different Tanzania Safari tour packages in full luxury, comfortable mid-range adventures, and packages for more outdoor adventures like basic camping safaris, as well as photographic safari packages. Most rewarding, all safaris are private, meaning you will have a personal driver-guide with you the whole trip. The guide is a well-informed local and a naturalist. Just what you need for a carefree safari holiday.
Day by Day Itinerary for 6 Days Tanzania Camping Safari
$ 1,510 / person
Book This Tour by filling the form below
Choose between scheduled and private departures.
- Arrival and departure Kilimanjaro airport transfers
- Accommodation as indicated (2 people sharing a double room or a tent with 1 or 2 separate beds)
- Activities as indicated unless listed as an option
- Meals as indicated (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- All park fees and government taxes
- Services of Professional English-speaking driver-guide
- Game drives in Land Cruiser with a pop-up or flip-flop rooftops and guarantee of a window seat
- Bottled water while on safari
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- International airfare
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa, and travelers insurance
- Tips to driver-guide
- Extra activities
- Any imposed tax/fee which is out of our jurisdiction.