6 Days Honeymoon Safari in the Serengeti National Park Tour
Day by Day Itinerary
Staying at Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge
When you arrive at the Kilimanjaro International Airport, you will be met our Tanzania safari tour guide for briefing and start your safari to the Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge in the heart of the Ngorongoro Crater. The lodge is a triumph of ecological and architectural fusion. This will be your home for the next two nights with all your meals included.
Here you will find the Big Five, if you’re lucky you will also spot the endangered Black rhino on the crater floor. However, you will also get the opportunity to encounter wildlife such as zebra, wildebeest, leopard, giraffe, gazelles, eland and a variety of birds.
Staying at Melia Serengeti Hotel
After spending two nights at the Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge, you will be transferred to the Serengeti Melia Hotel in the Serengeti National Park – where you will stay for three nights with all your meals included.
Each day of your stay you’ll be treated in 4×4 extended game drives vehilcle with professional guide who have unsurpassed knowledge of the wildlife and birds of the Serengeti. See the Big Five up close, as well as cheetah, hyena, black and white rhino as well as wild dogs. Guests can arrange full days in the bush with picnic lunches or shorter excursions returning to enjoy the tranquility of camp.
If you’d like to see the Serengeti from the vantage point of a hot air balloon, this thrilling activity is available at an additional cost. The option of visiting a local Tanzanian community is also available to you. Find out more about the local community and culture of Tanzania on an educational visit that will open your eyes and heart to the spirit of Africa.
Enjoy game drives and guided nature walks that will give you the opportunity to spot wildlife such as lion, leopards, zebra and many more.
After breakfast and your morning activities, you’ll be transferred by road to Kilimanjaro International Airport to connect with your flight home.
We look forward to planning your next Authentic African Safari experience.
Pricing for 6 Days Honeymoon Safari in the Serengeti National Park Tour
|1||2||3||4||5||6 & above|
- Private transport to & from Kilimanjaro International Airport to your accommodations in Moshi.
- 2 nights of accommodation in Moshi in FULL BOARD (FB).
- Transportation to & from the Kilimanjaro gate
- Park entry fees,
- Camping fees
- Crater fee (if any)
- Team Kilimanjaro Rescue fees
- 18% VAT on tour fees & services
- 4 Season mountain tents
- Double layered Sleeping Mats 4 inches (10cm) thick
- Friendly and professional mountain guides, cook and porters
- 3 meals daily while on the mountain
- Enough treated & filtered drinking water throughout the trek
- Hot water for washing
- Fair wages for the mountain crew as approved by the Kilimanjaro National Park Authority (KINAPA), Kilimanjaro Association of Tour Operators (KIATO)
- Government taxes
- Portable oxygen tanks
- Ox meter
- Emergency first-aid kit
- Portable flush toilet with a toilet and tent
- Mountain climbing certificates
- Drinks at your hotel before and after the climb.
- Travel Insurance
- Laundry (Available at the hotel)
- Personal items and toiletries
- Tips for guides, porters and cook