The Kilimanjaro Climbing Umbwe Route 6 Days
Our best 6 days Mount Kilimanjaro climbing Umbwe route
Mount Kilimanjaro trekking Umbwe route is steeper and shorter than the Machame Route. Once at the Barranco Hut you continue on with the other Machame hikers. The descent is down the Mweka trail.
Since it is a very short and direct route, it is not recommended for people with little altitude experience.
Mount Kilimanjaro + Safari Combo Discount: Save $50/person when you book a Kilimanjaro Trek and Safari for 5 days or more.
All our Kilimanjaro mountain treks are offered as a private trips, starting on any day. We offer group departures on the Machame Route only.
Itinerary - Day by Day
$ 2,360 / person
Book This Tour
INCLUSIVE TO THE PRICE COST:
– All accommodations per itinerary
– All meals per itinerary
– All tours and entrance fees per itinerary
– All transportation and transfers per itinerary
– National Park gate fees
– Transport from/to the park gate
– Camping fees
– Certified, experienced, English-speaking guides
– Salaries for all crew members
– Rescue fees (as required by the national park)
– Tents, foam sleeping pads, cooking equipment, and eating utensils
– Emergency Oxygen (2L canister)
EXCLUSIVE TO THE PRICE COST:
– International and domestic flights
– Meals not listed
– Beverages and alcohol
– Tips for guides, drivers, hotel staff
– Optional tours
– Single room supplement
– Personal expenses (visas, airport taxes, Internet, etc.)
– Tips for guides, porters, and cooks (budget $400-550/person)
– Sleeping bags and personal gear $45 for a single tent
– Low season discount in April/May